Sunday, October 30, 2011

Calling All Those Interested In Stage Crew

To Anyone Interested in Stage Crew for A Christmas Carol:

First of all, we would love for anyone who is not already involved in A Christmas Carol to become so. One way is by joining stage crew. If anyone is interested please email me at: aphs.christmascarol@gmail.com.
Please include your name and email. Once I get your email I will send you confirmation that I got your email and my contact information.

Currently we are still figuring things out backstage, which means that it will only be a little while till we need your help. My goal is to have a meeting after school with everyone interested to discuss the details. We will be discussing mandatory dates, what needs to be done, and what I need you to do. I will let you know by email and this blog as to when the meeting will be.

If you know that you cannot commit to rehearsals and the show dates (we will discuss these in the meeting) don't worry! We still need all the help we can get as often as you can with painting and creating backstage. Also we need people to usher and help out the night of the show (even if it's only one you can help with)

Thank you for your patience and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment